![]() |
| Gabung Juventus, Ini Unggahan Perpisahan Szczesny dengan Arsenal |
TURIN â" Pemain yang baru bergabung dengan Juventus , Wojciech Szczesny , mengposting unggahan perpisahannya dengan Eks klubnya di akun Instagram, @wojciech.szczesny1. Dalam unggahannya tersebut, Szczesny membubuhi caption yang cukup panjang.Bergabung bersama Arsenal pada musim 2008-2009, Szczesny terlihat memiliki kenangan yang cukup dalam bersama The Gunners â"julukan Arsenal. Dalam unggahannya tersebut terlihat bahwa Szczesny tak ingin melupakan club profesional pertama yang dibelanya. Bahkan dalam caption-nya tersebut, Szczesny menyebut bahwa Arsenal adalah kesebelasan impiannya. I remember being a young boy in Poland, watching David Seaman, Thierry Henry, Dennis Berkamp and others play for Arsenal. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get a chance to play for the club I supported as a little kid. When I was approached by Arsenal in 2005 my world changed forever. I began my journey as a 16 year old boy at the Arsenal's academy, trying to one day become a first team player, going out for evening runs in East Barnet with Jack Wilshere. Little did we know then, that couple years later we'd beat Barcelona in the Champions League and wear the no.1 and no.10 shirts. It has been over 11 years since I became an Arsenal player and I never thought the day I leave this club would come. Everything that I am and everything that I have, I owe to Arsenal, Arsene Wenger, Liam Brady, David Court, Bob Arber, Steve Bould, Neil Banfield, Mike Salmon, Tony Roberts, Gerry Peyton, Pat Rice and many others. Words can't describe my gratitude to these people and love for this club. Today I move on, ready for the new challenge in my life, taking with me only the good memories and bag of expierience. I leave hopeful that those days of Berkamp,Henry, Seaman and others are soon to return to Emirates Stadium and Arsenal get back to winning the Premier League. I may not be an Arsenal player no more but I will carry the Arsenal name with me wherever I go and I will do so with great pride. Once a Gunner, always a Gunner! ⤠A post shared by Wojciech Szczesny (@wojciech.szczesny1) on Jul 19, 2017 at 7:02am PDT I remember being a young boy in Poland, watching David Seaman, Thierry Henry, Dennis Berkamp and others play for Arsenal. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get a chance to play for the club I supported as a little kid. When I was approached by Arsenal in 2005 my world changed forever. I began my journey as a 16 year old boy at the Arsenal's academy, trying to one day become a first team player, going out for evening runs in East Barnet with Jack Wilshere. Little did we know then, that couple years later we'd beat Barcelona in the Champions League and wear the no.1 and no.10 shirts. It has been over 11 years since I became an Arsenal player and I never thought the day I leave this club would come. Everything that I am and everything that I have, I owe to Arsenal, Arsene Wenger, Liam Brady, David Court, Bob Arber, Steve Bould, Neil Banfield, Mike Salmon, Tony Roberts, Gerry Peyton, Pat Rice and many others. Words can't describe my gratitude to these people and love for this club. Today I move on, ready for the new challenge in my life, taking with me only the good memories and bag of expierience. I leave hopeful that those days of Berkamp,Henry, Seaman and others are soon to return to Emirates Stadium and Arsenal get back to winning the Premier League. I may not be an Arsenal player no more but I will carry the Arsenal name with me wherever I go and I will do so with great pride. Once a Gunner, always a Gunner! â¤A post shared by Wojciech Szczesny (@wojciech.szczesny1) on Jul 19, 2017 at 7:02am PDTSelama delapan musim berseragam Arsenal, Szczesny tercatat tampil sebanyak 181 kali. Pemain asal Polandia itu sukses melakukan clean sheet sebanyak 72 kali sepanjang kariernya bersama Arsenal.Selama berseragam Arsenal, Szczesny pernah dipinjamkan kubu Meriam London ke beberapa klub di Eropa. Pada 2009-2010, pemain berusia 27 tahun itu dipinjamkan ke club Divisi Championship Inggris, Brentford, dalam durasi beberapa bulan saja.Baru di musim 2015-2016, Arsenal melepas Szczesny untuk dipinjamkan ke salah satu club raksasa Italia, AS Roma. Hingga akhirnya, Arsenal melepas Szczesny ke Juventus dengan nilai transfer 12,2 juta euro atau sekira Rp188 miliar.Setelah resmi bergabung dengan tim yang berjuluk si Nyonya Tua itu, Szczesny dikontrak selama 4 musim ke depan. Alhasil, Szczesny mesti bersaing dengan kiper andalan Juve yakni Gianluigi Buffon yang dapat dikatakan sulit tergantikan posisinya.
Sumber : bola.okezone.com


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar